|1. The protection of high-risk areas, especially those where outbreaks of mosquito-borne diseases have occurred in recent years
2. The identification, evaluation and treatment of the main mosquito breeding sites in the natural, peri-urban, rural and urban environment
3. The reduction of mosquito population in cities and settlements especially those with high tourist development
4. The entomological and epidemiological surveillance through the establishment and operation of fixed networks for monitoring entomological and epidemiological risk assessment data
5. The readiness and ability to respond immediately and effectively in mosquito-borne diseases outbreaks
6. To inform and raise public awareness, with the aim of contributing to the success of the project and taking self-protection measures
7. The use of the most appropriate new scientific and technological tools and methodologies to achieve the best results and to continuously monitor the implementation of the above objectives
Since 1996 we are pioneers at the implementation of wide – area mosquito control projects and we continue to innovate.